Magento vs. Shopify: Which one is right for your business?
Competition and customer expectations are higher than ever, and the technology is changing fast. Merchants are under a lot of pressure to choose the right platform, and we feel for you.
In this guide, we'll explore key areas to consider, including:
- Conversion & Revenue Growth – What difference will your platform make to your bottom line?
- Flexibility & Customization – Are you tired of one-size-fits-all templates? Your platform should offer unlimited flexibility to build anything you desire.
- Features & Performance – There should be no doubt that your platform performs as it should and beyond, even during peak season.
- Expanding Your Business – We get it. Your current platform took you this far, but now you're growing fast and it just doesn't cut it anymore.
- Fully flexible, fully customizable platform that integrates with all existing applications.
- Proven to grow sales 3x faster with 5.2 month payback period (fastest among providers).
- Magento boasts 200+ top retailers on the Internet Retailer Top 1000.
- Inaccessible source code where customizations are constrained by templates and API's.
- No built-in support for global sales or localized languages, currencies, and payment types.
- Only 12 retailers on the Internet Retailer Top 1000.
SIGN UP FOR A DEMO:
Thank you for signing up to see a demo. Someone will follow up with you soon.